- Webhooks allow KoalaBrain to communicate with your 3rd party applications when an action has occured.
- Webhooks can be used to augment the existing behavior of the application, for example you could have a service developed which, when a contact with a newsletter subscription is added, adds them to a mailing list
- KoalaBrain allows you to add
Webhooks which will fire after certain actions are performed.
- Webhooks can be triggered when the following are saved or deleted
- When one of the above actions occurs, the webhook will send a HTTP POST request to the specified
- An optional HTTP Header can be specified using the
HTTP Header Name and
Http Header Value. This can be used to add authentication to your webhook.
- A webhook will not fire immediately when an item is saved. It will wait a few seconds to see if any other changes are made before sending. This ensures items that go through rapid changes (eg. a sale which has it's status rapidly progress as it is completed) does not needlessly fire the webhook multiple times.